Omnipony - Equestria in Grey Omnipony - Equestria in Grey

Very Good.

I always like it when my search into genres I don't normally listen to turns up good music.
This song is great, not only because of ponies, but because it actually has a very good style and beat to it. The vocals track fits very well with the melody to the point that it sometimes gives me chills. I only wish they were actually saying something and were not just made up of random cuts from the show. You would benefit greatly from some AutoTune software.
Anyhoo:
-Awesome job on the song.
-Definite download.
-????
-BROHOOF! (No profits cuz song = free)

AF - Nightlife AF - Nightlife

Good, but one flaw.

There is a nice song with a solid kick drum and a good bassline, but the hihat sounds more like sandpaper on a chalkboard than it does an instrument. It's way too loud and hurts the ears. I know it's not just my headphones because I listened on three different pairs (one good pair, other two not so much). The song sounds great, but it's difficult for me to enjoy at any decent volume without hurting myself.
Just change this one thing and it would be fine.

aliaspharow responds:

hmm, that is strange. You might have a problem with your souncard of earphone plugin because i really dont see the problem here. Thanks for the feedback anyhow.

Severance (NG Mix) Severance (NG Mix)

Dark, addictive, and unrelentingly stylish.

Wow, this is near perfect. I'd definitely buy your album almost just for this song alone. It's the audio equivalent of sci-fi apocalyptic detective movie. I'm hoping it sounds even better on the album, too.

TI:.Satifaction Remix TI:.Satifaction Remix

One thing ruins it.

At the start, this song sounds very good. It had a solid bassline that sounded like the original, it was very promising. But then that huge kick drum came in. Not only was it so loud it hurt the ears and distorted all of the sound, but it was overused so much it got extremely irritating. To me, this song would be a lot more listenable if that drum was removed completely.

TIMarbury responds:

thx for the review. i think i might have to change that and the kick in general is weak in this track... aside from the fx kick...

Neutrinos Will Kill Us All Neutrinos Will Kill Us All

Ugh...

This isn't really that good. I mean, all the instruments sound good, they just don't sound good together. It sounds like an elementary school band practice, this especially holds true with the lead guitar. It's messy. What's here can be good, and kinda does, it just needs to be sorted through a bit more.

SK - Psycholunatic SK - Psycholunatic

Stunningly Sick!

A soon as the lead kicks in I can't help but picture Beetlejuice dancing. It has a very good "Halloween Spirit" feel to it. Great job man.

simpel =P simpel =P

Inspiring...

I find this song sounds great. It seems to be smooth yet actiony at the same time. I think it needs a better title, though.

combatplayer responds:

lol thanks.. and yeah.. im to simpel minded to think of titels usualy xD if u have any sugestions feal free to tell em xD

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Fantastic.

Great song. Lost of bass, good sound, really upbeat.
Oh, do you know how to find out the #1 top scoring song on newgrounds?

Bass Piratez - The Start Bass Piratez - The Start

Kickazz

This reminds me of that song from Six Flags, only better

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Wow

One of the most popular NG songs of all time, good job.